This group: Self-Compassion Advanced Skills Group gives you the opportunity to expand your practice of self-compassion; to explore your self-critical voice and your fearful voices, so that you can find more inner balance and support to begin moving forward on your transition voyage. I call this “Finding a Mooring.”
If you are in a midlife transition, these tools will help you move from Phase 1 to Phase 2: From Lost at Sea to Finding a Mooring. You may be ready to start grieving and rebirthing (Phases 3 & 4), but need more tools to get solidly in the present. This group will help you here too. Here’s the details of this healing voyage I’ve designed to help you:
The Model: The Midlife Voyage to Transformation
Click here to learn more about the model and how I can help you.
In this group you will:
- Learn how to tame your self-critic and talk to her
- Find your voice of Inner Wisdom and Compassion
- Learn how to lead yourself and your Parts with compassion
- Learn about your Strong Managers, Exiles & Firefighters
- Expand your Loving Kindness Practices to bring greater compassion into your internal system so you can have it available when you need it
- Learn the basics of Grief Work and how to begin
- Learn different kinds of fear, and a fear toolbox
- WHEN: Tuesday nights (On-LINE or in person depending on Covid-19 situation)
- If we do this group on-line: I will require a first meeting in person outside so that we can all meet in person once and will create opportunities to connect in pairs throughout the course of the group. Initial Interview is required as well.
PREVIEW LOCATION: 7255 Lookout Road, Longmont, CO 80503 (Gunbarrel) or ONLINE
- For Preview/Free Workshop sign up here.
COST: $550 per person/ $425 Early Bird rates till August 25th
HOW TO REGISTER: Click on the picture at top of page and you can register for group.
- If you want to decide if this is the right group for you, go to the PREVIEW/FREE WORKSHOP above.
- GROUP LOCATION: Group sessions will meet in Gunbarrel at 7255 Lookout Road, Longmont, CO 80503
For more information call: 303 682-5220